The Best Hotels in Paris to Actually Enjoy Your Trip
Paris is always one of the best travel destinations in the world for a vacation. Therefore, travel-related services are quite developed with so many choices that will surely cost time for you to pick the best one. Don’t worry. Getting through this post, you will know the best hotels in Paris’ arrondissement. Let’s follow The Broad Life and pick the best hotels in Paris for your trip!
Seasons to Book the Best Affordable Hotels in Paris
As you know, summer in Paris is as beautiful as a dream with pleasantly warm weather, full of sunshine, blooming flowers all over the city, and extremely brilliant scenery. However, it is also the peak tourist season. Thus, hotel room rates will often be pushed to the highest.
September and October are also great times for you to travel to Paris. At this period, the weather is colder but still very good, not as rainy as spring, and less touristy. This time, the hotels start to lower their room rates. At the same time, they open promotions continuously to look for guests. Therefore, this is the best time for you to visit Paris while still saving significantly on entertainment and resort costs.
Winter and spring in Paris is of course the season when room rates are at their lowest. Hotels are constantly promoting and discounting rooms to the maximum. Although you can book the cheapest hotel room, you should note that this is not the ideal season to travel to Paris because it often rains and has cold snow.
The Best Areas and Hotels in Paris to Book for Your Stay
The magnificent city of Paris, France has up to 20 large subdivisions with tens of thousands of hotels and motels. Hence, it will be difficult for you to decide for yourself the best places to stay in Paris.
If you are a first-time visitor to Paris and are looking for a place to stay, the central area of all the main attractions of the city is the 7th arrondissement, which is rated as the best place to book. The hotel is both cost-effective and close to everything. Hotels, homestays, and motels here are great choices because you won’t have to go far to the attractions. Located next to the Seine, here you will have easy access to the Eiffel Tower, Tomb of King Napoleon Les Invalides, Orsay Art Museum, Rodin Sculpture Museum, and Quai Branly Museum of Asian Civilizations.
Don’t be afraid to get lost when traveling by subway. Otherwise, it will take a lot of travel costs if you choose to go by taxi. As soon as you have a better understanding of the city, it will be easy for you.
The Louvre – 1st Arrondissement
Located next to the Seine River, the 1st arrondissement is one of the oldest quarters in Paris with luxury hotels and trendy shopping. It’s where you can find high-class hotels such as Place de la Concorde, Ritz Carlton Paris, St. James, etc.
Walking along the streets of the 1st arrondissement, you will admire and marvel at the outdoor statues, gardens, and fountains. Additionally, the Louvre Museum is the biggest tourist attraction in this area. You can spend a few days seeing all the things on display in the museum. Also, you can explore the oldest Pont Neuf bridge in Paris, and shop at the shopping center located in the underground Les Halles,…
Saint James Paris Hotel – A Luxury Hotel for Your Stay in the 1st Arrondissement
Proud to be a hotel with a history dating back to the 19th century with luxurious, elegant design, a private garden, and top-class spa facilities. Saint James Paris Hotel – Paris’ only Chateau-style hotel, the neoclassical building resembles a magnificent castle inspired by the houses of the French Royal Family before. With beautifully decorated space and interior, you will feel lucky to stay here and take advantage of the high-class amenities available to guests.
- The spacious room has a luxurious design, lavishly decorated with fabrics and chandeliers, bed sheets in the softest silk. You will feel especially pampered, relaxing on the soft and luxurious velvet chairs.
- The restaurant serves a variety of delicious Michelin-starred dishes. If you are passionate about wine, remember to ask to taste a wine that costs more than €80!
- A delicious breakfast gives you full energy to start your day with polite, well-dressed waiters serving A la Carte style. Or, you can go to the breakfast buffet, where you will enjoy yogurt from Bordier, fried eggs, and many other specials.
- Spa with skilled staff helps you relax and beautify with products from French brand Guerlain in Buodoir-style treatment rooms. Especially, there is a private spa area with a massage room for 2 people, very suitable for couples who need privacy.
- Electric bicycles are available for hotel guests to get around the city.
- Each room has tour guides to keep you informed of current exhibitions and programs in the city.
- A family-friendly hotel offering link rooms and sofa beds for young children. Particularly, breakfast is discounted for children and free for children under 4 years old.
Le Marais – 4th Arrondissement
Notre-Dame de Paris, the 4th arrondissement Le Marais is known as a grand, classic arrondissement with its narrow medieval Parisian streets and six-story buildings. There’s much to see and do here. On top of that, the most famous attractions here are the Center Georges Pompidou, a block that showcases the latest in contemporary art, and Notre-Dame de Paris.
Le Marais also has the first LBGT community in Paris. When staying here, you will witness a vibrant nightlife scene, shopping shops, and delicious chocolates for the most gourmet.
Luxury Hotel in This Area – Dupond Smith Hotel
The hotel is like a hidden gem in the heart of Paris. What impresses guests is that the 8 rooms of the hotel are not marked with numbers but are named after Hollywood and French aliases.
Rooms are attractively decorated and thoughtfully furnished with luxurious amenities like iPads, coffee makers, and scented showers. In addition, a delicious continental breakfast is included in the room rate. As a hotel with a long history, Dupond Smith Hotel lacks amenities still found in modern hotels today such as restaurants, spas, and gyms.
Located in the heart of Paris, the 4-star Dupond Smith offers real comfort, tranquility, and rest in the heart of the bustling neighborhood.
Mid-range Budget Hotel – Hôtel Le Presbytère
Located near points of interest like Notre-Dame de Paris and Jardin du Luxembourg, Hotel Le Presbytère offers an airport transfer service. You can stay connected with the free Wi-Fi in the rooms.
Other little extras await you during your stay:
- Continental breakfast (surcharge), self-parking (surcharge), and 24-hour front desk.
- Free newspapers, non-smoking accommodations, and a safe deposit box at reception.
- Tour or ticket assistance, concierge service, and multilingual staff.
- Caring staff and a good location.
The 11 rooms are equipped with comfort touches such as premium bedding and a safe, which is large enough to fit a laptop, in addition to other nice touches, including a laptop workspace and a climate control system.
Latin Quarter – 5th Arrondissement
The 5thth arrondissement of Paris is the historic center of the Latin Quarter, which has been a center of scholarship and intellectual achievement for centuries. The area remains a major travel destination for tourists thanks to attractions such as the Pantheon, the Sorbonne, and the botanical gardens known as the Jardin des Plantes.
High-end Choice – Hotel Maison Colbert Member of Meliá Collection
A 4-star eco-friendly hotel refurbished in 2021 and located just off the Champs-Elysees. Hotel Maison Colbert Member of Meliá Collection is not only close to Notre Dame Cathedral and Luxembourg Gardens, but also offers facilities and services such as a roundtrip airport shuttle, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a bar. In addition to the business center, the free Wifi in the room is equally great.
Other amenities and services include:
- Breakfast buffet (surcharge), smoke-free property, and free newspapers.
- Porter/concierge, luggage storage/storage, and bicycle tour information.
- Elevator, multilingual staff, and 24-hour front desk.
- In-room amenities.
All rooms at Hotel Maison Colbert Member of Meliá Collection feature thoughtful touches that include air conditioning and bathrobes, plus amenities like free WiFi and in-room safes. You will have praise for the comfortable rooms the property has to offer. Extra great amenities in all rooms include:
- Tea/coffee filter (reusable), recycle bin, and LED bulb.
- Eco-friendly toiletries and hair dryer.
- A flat-screen TV with satellite TV.
- Eco-friendly cleaning products, daily housekeeping, and desk service.
Great Affordable Choice – Hotel du College de France
The 3-star Hotel College De France is located near Notre-Dame de Paris and Luxembourg Gardens. Here, you can stay connected with free in-room Wi-Fi.
Among the other little extras that await you:
- Buffet breakfast (surcharge), non-smoking accommodations, and safe at reception.
- Elevator and 24-hour reception.
- Room features.
All of the rooms at Hotel College De France come with comfort touches like a laptop workspace, in addition to amenities like complimentary wireless Internet access.
Saint-Germain-des-Prés – 6th Arrondissement
The 6th arrondissement, also known as Luxembourg but this name is rarely used in everyday life, is one of the central districts of Paris. Its location is on the left bank of the Seine. Clockwise, it is adjacent to districts 1, 7, 15, 14, 13, and 5, respectively. The residential area brings romance with cafes and galleries, museums, and luxury hotels nearby.
District 6 is an old district and a crowded area with tourists and students. Besides that, there is the presence of the Institut de France, the Odéon theater, the Saint-Germain-des-Prés neighborhood, the Luxembourg Gardens, the Sénat institute, and the Lutetia hotel.
Luxury Choice – Hotel Lutetia
The luxurious 5-star palace was refurbished in 2017 and is located right near the Louvre Museum. Adjacent to the Luxembourg Gardens, the hotel offers facilities and services such as a terrace, an on-site art gallery, and a library. You can visit the on-site Akasha spa and enjoy deep tissue massages, body scrubs, and body wraps. Furthermore, what could be better than dining at two on-site restaurants? Additionally, aerobics and yoga classes are top picks at the health club. Hotel Lutetia’s list of outstanding facilities also includes dry cleaning/laundry services, 2 bars, and a 24-hour business center. Not only babysitting and steam room but staying guests can also enjoy free WiFi in the rooms.
Other amenities and services include:
- Indoor swimming pool and children’s pool.
- Full breakfast (surcharge), valet parking (surcharge), and electric vehicle charging stations.
- 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and front desk safe.
- Massage/treatment rooms, elevators, and porters/guests.
- Friendly, helpful staff and a convenient location for walking.
- In-room amenities.
All 184 rooms are full of amenities to please guests including 24-hour room service and premium bedding, not to mention dedicated services such as pillow menus for guests to choose from and a safe that can hold a laptop.
Moreover, additional amenities in all rooms include:
- Hypo-allergenic bedding and memory foam beds.
- Bathroom with rainfall showerhead and designer toiletries.
- A flat-screen TV with premium channels.
- Wardrobe, in-room babysitting service (surcharge), and daily housekeeping.
La Villa Madame – One of the Best Hotels in Paris for You
Situated next to the Champs-Elysees, not far from Luxembourg Gardens and Notre-Dame de Paris, La Villa Madame impresses with its amenities including a terrace, a garden, and a library. The amenities list also includes dry cleaning/laundry services and a fireplace in the lobby.
Especially, every room at La Villa Madame offers a selection of premium bedding and air conditioning. There are other offers like free WiFi and in-room safes for guests.
Eiffel Tower – 7th Arrondissement
The vibrant, luxurious downtown area is always crowded with tourists. Indeed, the 7th arrondissement of Paris is an affluent, prestigious part of the city. It attracts many tourists to top Paris attractions such as the Eiffel Tower and the Orsay Museum. Alongside, accommodation here is more expensive. You shouldn’t expect to see anything ‘below average’ here.
The Most Luxurious Hotel – Shangri-La Paris Hotel
With a comfortable budget, Shangri-La Paris Hotel is really the first choice for you. An extremely luxurious 5-star standard hotel, located right next to the Seine river, opposite the Eiffel Tower and 2-star restaurant Mechelin.
Shangri-La Paris Hotel gives you a great view of the Eiffel Tower, which is bold Parisian architecture. Definitely, all the facilities of the hotel are worthy of 5-star standards with spacious rooms, and full amenities.
Even Shangri-La Paris Hotel’s location is in the 16th arrondissement, it’s certainly the best choice for your stay in the area of the Eiffel Tower.
At Mid-range Price – Apartment Résidence Charles Floquet at Eiffel Tower and Champ de Mars
Close to the lively Boulevard de Grenelle district, the apartments for rent at Eiffel Tower and Champ de Mars are quiet and equally charming. The Champ de Mars is covered in greenery with a beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower, the perfect spot for a picnic in Paris.
The facilities that the apartment provides for guests are very complete and convenient:
- The living room has a comfortable sofa, a dining area with a coffee table, and an exit to a scenic balcony.
- The bedroom has a double bed, a wardrobe, and a bedside table.
- The bathroom has a shower and a clean sink.
- The kitchen is fully equipped so you can cook, comfortably go to the market and make meals during the day.
- Automatic toilet.
- A balcony where you can enjoy the Parisian atmosphere.
Things to note when booking the Apartment:
- You can find apartments for rent by yourself through Airbnb or other booking websites such as Agoda, Booking.com, or Expedia,…
- In compliance with French legislation for short-term housing, you will be required to sign a short-term rental agreement with the landlord.
- You should keep in regular contact with the apartment lessor to be picked up and handed over the apartment key on the day of arrival.
Avenue Champs–Élysées – 8th Arrondissement
Coming to Paris, it is impossible not to mention the Champs-Élysées and the Arc de Triomphe. If you are looking for the best hotels in Paris to go shopping easily then this is the area you need. Indeed, it’s the most luxurious district with splendid neighborhoods offering the most luxurious accommodations in Paris.
Staying here, you can spend exciting days walking along the Champs-Élysées – the most famous beautiful street in the world, stretching from Place de la Concorde to the Arc de Triomphe, watching and shopping at the trendiest boutiques, tasting delicious French food, and finally, stopping by the cinema to watch the latest Hollywood movie.
Does it sound great to you? Then, you should book your stay in this area.
Luxurious and Beautiful – Le Bristol Paris – An Oetker Collection Hotel
The hotel is located just a few steps from La Madeleine Palace. Famous brands like Gucci and Hermes are just around the corner, Elysée Palace is 300 meters away, and Place de la Concorde is 1 km away.
- The spacious and elegant rooms are uniquely decorated, some with Louis XV or Louis XVI style furniture, with views of the hotel’s beautiful flower-filled interior garden.
- The private bathroom has a sink and a shower.
- Spa and wellness center.
- Food restaurant, kids club.
- Friendly employee.
- Delicious breakfast with a variety of food.
Le Bristol Paris is really an excellent place for you to relax and feel the high-class life in the magnificent city of Paris.
Other Impressive Hotels in the 8th Arrondissement of Paris
You can refer to in this area are:
- High Rates: Budha Bar Hotel Paris.
- Mid-Range Rates: La Sanguine Hotel.
- The budget-friendly low price range has apartments for rent near Champs Elysses. These are cozy private apartments located in the heart of Avenue des Champs Elysee, fully equipped with high-speed wifi and other amenities needed for your stay. These apartments you can book on Airbnb, Agoda, or Booking.com,…
The Montparnasse – 14th Arrondissment
This place was chosen for many reasons, including the concentration of means of transport, bustling life, many choices of dining and entertainment at affordable prices… Gives you a real Parisian experience like a local.
One of the Best Hotels in Paris – Hôtel Aiglon
Not far from points of interest like Jardin du Luxembourg, Hotel Aiglon offers a library, dry cleaning/laundry services, and car rental services on-site. Additionally, there are various services are available to guests, such as free Wi-Fi in the rooms and a babysitting service. Especially, the Raspail Metro is just 30m away from the hotel.
Other little extras await you, including:
- Buffet breakfast (surcharge), self-parking (surcharge), and area shuttle.
- Elevator, luggage storage, and multilingual staff.
- Reception is open 24 hours a day, free newspapers and safe at reception.
- Caring staff.
All of the rooms at Hotel Aiglon have comfort touches like premium bedding and a safe, which is large enough to fit a laptop. In addition to services and amenities, it has free Wi-Fi Internet access and an air conditioning control system. Traveler reviews are full of praise for the comfort of the rooms in the accommodation. Other amenities in the rooms:
- Complimentary toiletries and hairdryer.
- A flat-screen TV with cable channels.
- Daily maid service and office.
Another High-end Choice of Stay – Pullman Paris Montparnasse Hotel
4-star family-friendly hotel renovated in 2021 and located just around the corner from Paris Expo Porte de Versailles. A terrace, an on-site business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services at Pullman Paris Montparnasse Hotel await guests. When you visit the two on-site restaurants, enjoy Italian cuisine and other outstanding amenities. Moreover, not only has 2 bars and a 24-hour gym, but you can also enjoy free WiFi in the room.
All 957 rooms include great amenities including 24-hour room service and premium bedding, along with deals like pillow menus and laptop workspaces. You are extremely pleased with the comfortable rooms that the property offers.
Affordable Stay in Montparnasse – Cozy Studio House for Rent
Cozy Studio, an amazing 15 square meter, is located inside a quiet and old building with beautiful steps leading up to the 17th-century house. The location of the Studio is really convenient just from the metro station ”Hotel de Ville” a few meters walk, right in the heart of Paris, close to Pompidou, Notre Dame, and the Louvre museum.
Although small, Cozy Studio provides you with all the necessary amenities such as:
- Kitchen with full fridge, microwave, stove, pan, and kitchenware. You can find tea, coffee, and sugar available so you can relax when you arrive.
- Living room with a sofa that can be converted into a bed.
- The bathroom has shower gel, toilet paper, towels, and a hair dryer.
- TV, full wifi.
- Magazines, maps, and tourist brochures of Paris and France are available to help you plan your stay and visit.
Montmartre – 18th Arrondissement
This is really an affordable area to stay in Paris. Particularly, for those who are looking to experience the life of the locals, this is the best choice. When in this art district, if your feet are tired, you can take a moment to relax in a roadside cafe and watch talented street artists perform.
Montmartre Hill is really the ideal place for you to get the best view of Paris city from above without spending a dime. Montmartre has many cafes and shops. Furthermore, it’s an ideal place for you to check in at one of the three remaining ancient windmills of Paris. Especially, there is an old cemetery, the resting place of composers, geniuses, professors, and many great men of the world.
Interesting Hotel You Should Experience – Maison Souquet Hotel
The hotel is like a home with creative, beautiful, and sophisticated Jacques Garcia decor with a long history. Renowned French designer Jacques Garcia has created an enchanting home, with a blood-red interior made of the finest silks, gilded patterned walls, and carved wood. This place is so special that once you stay, you won’t want to leave.
Each of the hotel’s 20 rooms is individually designed by Jacques Garcia and has a different charm. To illustrate, sumptuous silk-lined walls, sensual antique picture headboards, brass lampshades, lighting fittings, vintage floral prints with modern plaid, and Napoleon III velvet upholstery. Besides that, each room has:
- Coffee maker, complimentary mineral water, and welcome bedside Chocolate.
- The bathroom is mosaic and features a spacious Italian-style shower, tub, and stylish orange Verte Hemes products.
- A continental, American, or A la carte breakfast is served in the romantic Jardin d’Hiver winter garden. If the weather is warm, you can enjoy breakfast on one of the two tables under the tree-lined porch, the most romantic space in Paris.
- And many other utilities.
- Convenient location in the foothills of Montmartre, north of Paris. Blanche Metro Station (line 2) is just a two-minute walk away, and Saint Saint-Lazare Central Station is a 10-minute walk south.
Budget Accommodation – Caulaincourt Montmartre by Hiphophostels
The hotel is a combination of ideal values, comfort, and convenience such as a tranquil setting along with a range of amenities designed for travelers like you.
Close to some of Paris’ most popular landmarks, such as Palais Garnier – Opéra National de Paris (2.0 km) and Champs-Elysees (3.0 km), Caulaincourt Square Hotel is a great destination for tourists.
Caulaincourt Montmartre does express check-in and check-out, 24-hour security, and baggage storage. Plus, you can enjoy breakfast, which has made this a frequent choice among travelers visiting Paris. Besides that, during your stay, make sure you don’t miss one of Paris’ popular shrimp restaurants such as L’Avenue, L’Avant Comptoir, and Le Grand Colbert, all are just a few steps away from the hostel.
Want to explore? Then look no further than Montmartre (0.2 mi) and Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre (0.4 mi), which are some popular Paris attractions – all conveniently located within walking distance of the hotel.
At Caulaincourt Montmartre, your satisfaction and comfort come first. They always look forward to welcoming you to Paris.
Experience Booking Affordable Hotels in Paris with Good Quality Rooms
As you know, the French city of Paris is well planned. It’s very easy to get around, so you don’t need to pay too much attention to choosing a hotel with a location near where you want to go.
Paris’ metro system is affordable and very easy to get around. On top of that, most attractions have metro stations, and you just need to determine which station you will get off. There are also buses, tram lines, and sky trains,…
Therefore, choosing hotels located far from the center is a solution that both save you a lot of accommodation costs and helps you increase the experience of exploring every corner of Paris on the way.
Have You Chosen Where to Stay Yet?
Paris is one of those places that everyone dreams of visiting once in their life. Hopefully, this hotel booking experience and the above sharing will help you have more information to confidently plan your upcoming trip to Paris.
Wish you have a fun and meaningful time in Paris!
This post contains affiliate links from which I can earn commissions if you use services or buy products from the blog’s partners. If you love the blog, please use the services or buy the products. In that way, you give us support for the blog’s maintenance and development. I appreciate it a lot and thank you for that!
‘PIN IT’ NOW TO SAVE YOUR LIST OF THE BEST HOTELS IN PARIS FOR YOUR NEXT TRIP