After a few times visiting Da Nang, I can see the city is becoming more and more beautiful. However, there is one specialty still the same with its attractive, even time flies fast, which is ‘Mi Quang Da Nang‘, or Quang Style Noodle Soup in English.
Mi Quang Da Nang, The Top Attractive Food
Many visitors usually feel hesitate at the first time hearing about Mi Quang Da Nang. Nevertheless, the locals always confidently support every person to try. At the very first taste, you will know how essence of Da Nang’s cuisine. And why this food can satisfy even the toughest foodie.
The Elegance on The Table
Comparing to the last 5 years, Da Nang cuisine has developed more with many foods that bring the soul of the middle-land of Vietnam. Amidst, Mi Quang, from a food that rarely chosen by the restaurants, to a common dish listed in almost the menus. Furthermore, some luxury restaurants even serve this popular food to their customers.
Many restaurants focus extremely on their decoration, environment, furniture, kitchen kits, etc. to bring the most feel of the middle-land, just to boost the excitement to customers when enjoying Mi Quang. When served, all the foods are put on a bamboo tray. With vegetables are carefully picked the freshest ones. Consumers will have the choices of main meal include pork chops, chicken, frog, fish, beef, eel, shrimp, or a mix of everything. All together put in a ceramic jar with the best soup made with turmeric. And finally, the ‘Mi Quang’, or the noodle, is the last ingredient to be on the tray to make Da Nang best food.
To have the very feel of the middle-land, to live in the past of the locals, and to enjoy the really cuisine of middle Vietnam, Mi Quang should be on top list for your Da Nang food tour.
Where to Eat Mi Quang Da Nang?
- Mì Quảng Bà Mua – 19-21 Trần Bình Trọng Street, Hải Châu Dist.
- Mì Quảng Bà Vị -166 Lê Đình Dương Street, Hải Châu Dist.
- Quán Thi – 251 Hoàng Diệu Street, Hải Châu Dist.
- Mì Quảng Bà Lữ – 32 Nguyễn Văn Linh Street, Hải Châu Dist.
- Mì Quảng 1A Đà Nẵng – 1A Hải Phòng Street, Hải Châu Dist.
- Bếp Trang – 441 Ông Ích Khiêm Street, Hải Châu Dist.
- Mì Quảng Bà Ngân – 108 Đống Đa Street, Hải Châu Dist.
- Mì Quảng Bích – 1-5 Đặng Dung Street, Liên Chiểu Dist.
Price range: $1 – $3 (VND 22,000 – 64,000)
– I leave the places and addresses in Vietnamese so you can easily find it in Vietnam or on Google Map, and to add the address to Grab or Taxi easier.
‘PIN IT’ NOW TO SAVE THE INFO FOR YOUR DA NANG FOOD TOUR!