No doubt that Niagara Falls is one of the captivating attractions of Canada. It is a perfect destination for a honeymoon getaway, family holidays, or exhilarating trip with friends. Life may knock out us on various occasions, still, we gather our courage to get up again and never say no to the special moments of life. Therefore, live your happy moments fully and plan your trip the way you want.
After all, this is the one reason for being alive. We all have been to the places around the world, but when it comes to finding out Canada, there is always something exciting about it.
If you are on a business break or honeymoon excitement is slipping through the doors. Let the journey begin. Reserve your Niagara Falls limo service right on spot and enjoy the moments with all the thrill and excitement. Overlapping border of Canada and the United States is one of the majestic things happening around the world. There is the world’s best wine, some of the top business opportunities along with the finest logistics and other necessary goods. People come here to celebrate and go back after deciding to settle there. Queen Victoria Park, the historical museum at Lundy’s Lane. You will also find butterfly conservatory in the Niagara Parks.
Exciting Niagara Falls Facts
There are many fun and crazy facts about Niagara. You could easily find it around when visiting the place, or your guide will tell you a lot. Casinos and parks are the main fun element in the town.
- A major source of electricity in Ontario.
- The land area of the Niagara Falls is 212 sq. km. (81.9 sq. mi.).
- According to the data from 2016, the population of the city is over 88,000.
- Referring to the latest research, scientists have discovered that the Falls have moved back 7 miles (or 11km).
- It is said that Niagara Falls is the result of Glaciers.
- It is the best destination for honeymoon getaways, and it is from 200 years.
- 63-year old teacher was the first person to visit the Niagara Falls. She traveled down the Niagara Falls through the barrel.
- In 1948 it went completely dry.
- “Onguiaahra” is the Indian tribe, and the name Niagara was derived from it. It is said that the Indian tribe was the first one to settle in the city. The name also means thunders of water.
- It is also one of the common movie locations.
- Between Horseshoe fall and Bridal Veil Falls, you will find a Goat Island.
- Over 30 million people visit the Niagara Falls in a year.
- Fish travel through the Niagara Falls.
- If you are on the Canadian side of the Niagara Falls, you can expect the beautiful rainbow.
- Approximately, 28,000,000 liters of water fall down every second. Now this is astonishing, isn’t it?
What else You Need to Know about Niagara Falls?
Other than the facts, there are many other things that one should know about Niagara Falls. You may enjoy it from any other border, but the place is worth spending some amazing things about it. You might have a few questions in mind, even if there are no questions to ask. Let us answer a few of them to keep you informed.
Are Niagara Falls Frozen in the Winter?
Imagine the Niagara Falls in freezing mode. It looks stunning or not? However, you can witness the ice bridge that forms due to the falling water. This ice bridge extends to the miles. Till then 1912, people had a permit to walk down the bridge.
Where to Stay around Niagara Falls?
If you are planning for a family outing or looking for a romantic getaway, you have plenty of options to try while in Ontario. There are some of the breathtaking sceneries to take a huge amount of pictures. You should always find the best place that is also near Niagara Falls to spend some precious moments of love with your partner. There are luxurious hotels that you can rent out for the honeymoon or they come in the complete deal of your package as it is known for the honeymoon capital of Canada.
If you’re booking your tour with the company, you will get the facility of some mind-blowing hotels, food eateries and lots of fun. People travel to the city with family, they plan parties with friends, and the place is honeymoon special. It is one the popular tourist destination, and the place is still holding its charm. So, what are you still thinking about? Just in case you are confusing of where to start looking for hotels around Niagara Falls, we have some best deals figured out:
William hails from Toronto, Canada. He is a travel enthusiast with an avid likeness towards expressing his travel experiences. He’s also an entrepreneur as a professional who’d like for people to benefit from his experiences and grow manifolds.
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN THE NIAGARA FALLS FACTS, ‘PIN IT’ NOW!